Wednesday 9 January 2013

Weigh in .. Speechless

This weigh in blog is going to make me sound like a liar.
In my last post I mentioned how I had a bad week and I was expecting a large gain. I stepped on the scales to be shocked into oblivion, not only had I NOT gained or even maintained I had lost 3 lbs!!
How you ask? I haven't a clue. The only conclusion I could come up with is the stepping up of my exercise and the healthy meals I was having, because even though I was snacking I was still having my low syn meals.
 
This week I am taking no chances though. I believe last weigh in was just an unbelievably lucky fluke. So this week is a low syn week, plenty of superfree and lots off exercise.
 
Also this week I got my gold body magic certificate and sticker for stepping up my exercise for 8 weeks, I going to celebrate this by going to the gym.
 
In group this week there was lots of new starters. It was great see, all new people starting a fresh and making a new change in 2013! I wish them all the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment