Thursday 17 January 2013

Weigh In .. Getting Motivated ..



I'm a little late putting this up I know, but Tuesday evening was weigh in day and I had put on 1 and a half pounds, a little disappointing but also expected I guess. I had too much bread I know this and I wasn't getting into my diet at all, I was just generally struggling. I have yet to lose my 3 stone weight loss though so this I am pleased about.
 
A good thing to come out of a gain though is motivation. So after I had my Tuesday treat of a pasty I gave myself a stern talking to, got to keep going and start trying harder!
 
I'm only two days in but I am doing well, from snacking on syn free things to low syn meals. I've already been to the gym and I'm going again tomorrow. I will have a loss next week!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it girlie! You are an inspiration! Love you x

    ReplyDelete