Friday 4 January 2013

SW Sweeties ..

Just come back from an amazing gym session, feeling great. I extended my treadmill PB to 11 mins of running in 30 mins, I nearly died after it, haha, but now I feel great, even got some cycling, rowing, weights and cross trainer in this evening!
 
Been having a bad couple of days of snacking, only myself to blame, no self control. Today also I was making a chocolate cake for a friend and there was some chocolate left that just had to be eaten. But, I am starting a fresh, I've written out a meal plan which I haven't done in a while and I'm looking forward to next weeks meals.
 
Also today I tried a recipe I stumbled across when I was browsing the Internet. Jelly Sweets, an extremely easy recipe I thought, not to mention I already had the ingredients in.
 
Ingredients:
Sugar free jelly crystals (11.5g pouch)
3 tbsp gelatin powder
1/2 pt boiling water
 
1. Put the crystals in a jug with the boiling water and stir. Next stir in the gelatin until all is dissolved.
2. Pour into trays (I used ice cube trays) and put in fridge to set.


They have the same consistency of gummi bears with the jelly flavour. The mixture made enough for 2 ice cube trays and the whole lot is only 2 syns. You can have them as a treat, or maybe take them to the cinema to snack on, or if you have a 5 year old you can leave them on the side for him to steal. As you can tell by the pictures the kids love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment